viernes, 5 de julio de 2013

A little help!

Hi everyone, this post is just to show my thoughts after assessing my own blog (This one), since I have been struggling to keep this up, according to the purposes set at the beginning of this class. This is the first time I am keeping a blog and trying to feed the same constantly (which I have failed, and probably I already got couple of O.O on my record at school). So, today I decided to look for something/someone to help me out with this. I found this interesting article "A Must-Have Guide To Becoming A Better Blogger". I went through it and hopefully the improvement will be noticeable soon. If some of you are in the same situation as I was (still I am), you maybe would like to check this suggestions. 



No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario